Navy Blazer Fails to Hide Growing Baby Bump + August Trend of the Month Challenge

 I originally put this blazer on thinking, "This will be perfect to hide my tummy!"
Well, instead I looked in the mirror and all I could see was...well...my tummy!  

So I decided to do what every pregnant woman must do at some point...embrace the bump!  I added a gold skinny belt and a goofy smile and within seconds I had forgiven the blazer. :)


 The little one is the size of a pear now!  

Blazer - H&M
Top - H&M
Belt - F21
Bag - Nordstrom (old)
Bracelet - J.Crew

And now it's time to announce August's "Trend of the Month" Link-up theme!  I am really excited to see what you ladies come up with for this one. 

For August...style a look using one of the season's hottest accessories - the statement necklace!



How it Works...It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!:

1)  In the middle of every month, I'll announce a new trend that is either here or forthcoming.  You'll have a week to pull together a style and take photos. 


2)  When the date arrives, simply link-up your specific post using the link widget I'll have posted on Marionberry Style. This MUST be a NEW post...please don't link old blog posts.


3)  Please link back to Marionberry Style from your site so this "Trend of the Month Challenge" stuff makes sense to your readers.  Plus it's nice and helps spread the word!

Link Up Date: Wednesday, August 29th 

Thanks so much for reading!
XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment