Challenge of the Month: Mixing Textures

December's Challenge: Mix two completely different fabric textures 

My Thought Process: I had purchased a lace top from Forever 21 a couple months ago and thought, "Geez Marion...why not pair it up with something that is a complete opposite texture?"  So I reached for a pleated navy blue skirt.  

This outfit breaks my body up into two different textures - and I kinda like it!






Skirt - WallpapHer (purchase HERE for 40% off!!)
Lace Top - Forever21 
Heels - BCBG (similar HERE)
Clutch - Nordstrom
Watch - Michael by Michael Kors (purchase HERE)
Earrings - Nordstrom

I love how these two textures both add a prim + proper feel.  Perfect for a classy/fun work look, Sunday church or a fun brunch with the girls.

So...what do you think?  Do these two textures work together?

XO - Marion

PS - Please leave any ideas for future challenges in the comments below!  I'd love to hear your thoughts and you'll be credited in the post :-)


PPS - Only 2 days left to enter the $30 Sephora Giveaway!!  Just click HERE to enter! XO






0 comments:

Post a Comment