Five Blog Posts I Love

Hey girl...did you hear what happened to Bogey?


What is the first thing you want to do when a girlfriend tells you a super-juicy piece of gossip?  Naturally, you are bursting at the seams to tell someone else!*  


Well, that is how I feel when I find an incredible blog post!  I am sure my husband is tired of me pointing at the computer and sighing with "Oh...look at her!" or "Wow honey...this is such a brilliant idea!"  So in the spirit of sharing gossip-worthy news with women who care, I am going to gush all about the top 5 blog posts I fell in love with from the past week (psst...feel free to spread the word!):


Mix and Match Fashion - Tara looks uh-mazing in this Cobalt and Blue style...perfection head to toe!  Her blog provides wonderful eye candy for work appropriate styles.   


Fash Boulevard - Anna is gorgeous, talented and full of inspiration.  If you haven't checked out Fash Boulevard, you're missing out!  In this post, she celebrates animal print along with socks + heels!  If you may recall, I covered both trends here and here.  Great minds think alike (she just looks a lot better pulling it off! :-) )


Petite Early Morning Style - Callandra is always inspiring in her mix of styles/fabrics/colors...this week's post is no exception.  She's like a model + stylist all-in-one!


I am Style-ish & Red Soles and Red Wine - A fun and beautiful collection of entries for Tiffany and Jen's t+j Designs Jewelry contest.  So cool to see how bloggers respond to the challenge to style their favorite statement piece.   


vmac + cheese - Victoria is quite simply amazing.  Her blog is bursting with style and personality and her post Going Green will have you racing to your closet and pulling out pieces to pull together your own kermit-approved look. 


On another note, the hubby and I are hoping to adopt one of these this weekend:


We are on a list at a rescue shelter for a doggie we fell in love with and think will make a great lil' brother for Bogey.  Wish us luck! :-)



XO - Marion

*That "someone else" is often your husband/boyfriend...because he doesn't really care to begin with so you know he'll listen, feign interest and then keep it to himself!  Perfect. :-)







And now for the winner of the $30 Sephora Giftcard:


Congratulations JEN!  I'll be emailing you to make arrangements. :-)


And thank you to everyone who joined!!  You make blogging fun and I appreciate you so much.











0 comments:

Post a Comment