OOTD: Layering with Faux Fur

I have the whole week off from work.  I know...I am very lucky!  

I've spent the days in cozy layers, boots and jackets.  This morning, I was in a faux-fur vest kinda mood.

 A favorite go-to color combo for winter: blue, brown and gold
 You can tell my genuine smile from a fake one when you see my tongue against my teeth.  I've always done that and have just accepted it. LOL! :-)

 STYLE TIP: 
To avoid looking bulky when layering, add a belt to emphasize the waist!




Faux Fur Vest - B.B. Dakota (similar HERE)
Cable-Knit Sweater Vest - Forever 21
Skinny Jeans - Forever 21
Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Love on a Hanger
Belt - Nordstrom
Bag - BCBG
Watch - Michael Kors (purchase HERE)
Bracelets - Nordstrom
Ring - Vintage
Boots - Frye
Sunglasses - Gucci (purchase HERE)

Having this time away from work has provided me with time to really think about my New Years Resolutions.  Yes...Plural.:-)  A special post detailing my plans for 2012 to come!

Are you still layering where you live?  

XO - Marion






0 comments:

Post a Comment