OOTD: Cozy


 Black socks lengthen the look of my black boots.
 I have been relishing in hats this holiday break!

Hat - August (purchase here)
Jacket - Mossimo 
Sweater - BCBG
Scarf - gift
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jeans - Paige (purchase here)
Boot Socks - Jessica Simpson
Boots - Steve Madden "Ashleey" (on sale here)


This was my first Christmas away from family.  The husband and I slept in, had breakfast at Starbucks, went to the movie theater to watch The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, played dominoes, ordered sushi and watched football.  Not exactly a traditional holiday and I miss my family and friends...but we had fun nonetheless! 


Those of you who follow me on Twitter already know what I got for Christmas:

Name: Palmer (as in Arnold)
Accessories - Petsmart

He is a sweet, 9-week old beagle rescue.  He and his siblings were abandoned in the middle of no-where Southern Colorado.  Only he and his brother survived (his brother found a good home a week earlier).  I don't understand how humans can sometimes be so incredibly cruel...


I hope everyone had a wonderful and memorable holiday weekend!
So tell me - what did you get (or give!) for the holidays?!


XO - Marion
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment