First Outfit Post After Baby + February's Trend of the Month


I don't fit in them the way I used to (yet!)
but it feels darn good to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes again!


Skirt - Express (similar on sale here!)
Top - J.Crew
Briefcase Bag - Francine Collections c/o
Bracelet - ASOS and t+j Designs
Shoes - Marco Santi

I'm so excited to share this month's "Trend of the Month" link-up theme!
It's been all over the runways, on nearly every page of every fashion magazine and most recently was rocked by Beyonce at the Grammys.  

I'm talking about...


HOW IT WORKS...IT'S AS EASY AS 1 - 2 - 3!:

1)  In the middle of every month, I'll announce a new trend that is either here or forthcoming.  You'll have 1 week to pull together a style and take photos. 

2)  When the date arrives, simply link-up your specific post using the link widget I'll have posted on Marionberry Style. This MUST be a NEW post...please don't link old blog posts.

3)  PLEASE link back to Marionberry Style from your site so this "Trend of the Month Challenge" stuff makes sense to your readers.  Plus it's the kind thing to do and helps spread the word!


LINK-UP DATE:
Wednesday, February 20th

I can't wait to see all the different ways you style this trend!

xo - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment