Blogger to Business: Jen with Red Soles and Red Wine



Jen was one of the first bloggers I connected with when I started Marionberry Style in winter 2011.  I just loved her aesthetic and personality.  Her blog Red Soles and Red Wine is filled with visual inspiration of her in some incredible styles with the streets of Chicago as her backdrop.

Jen and her sister Tiffany (from the blog I am Style-ish) started t+j Designs in August of 2011.  They offer some gorgeous fashion jewelry that is incredibly fun to wear (I'm wearing their pieces here and here).  Although the company is somewhat young, they have already achieved an impressive level of success.

Oh, and did I mention that she and her husband welcomed their first child last summer?  I refer to her maternity style photos often for my own inspiration.

Thank you Jen for giving us a sneak peek behind your blog + business:

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment