LFWardrobe

And breeeeeaaaattthheeee! 

London Fashion Week is over for another season and I have to say it was my best one EVER. I actually 'did' less than ever in terms of going to/backstage at shows, as my role was more desk-based, keeping the fashion week section of Company up to date with latest street style, show reports and other LFW related bits and bobs. But somehow this was way more enjoyable and rewarding than all the running about... Plus I always think you actually 'see' more fashion shows when you're live streaming etc! Tickets shmickets...

I went on a few street style missions to Somerset House - and decided to wear my Backstreet Boys tee I got in Paris which is getting more and more weathered by the day :(






(tee - Paris thrift shop 'Guerrisol', daisy flocked leggings - Topshop, shoes - Sarenza*, jacket- ancient H&M!) 

Anyhow, I did get off the laptop at some points though, like going to the Rihanna for River Island show and partay. The clothes and styling were surprisingly awesome - trust my battery to die at the one thing that I would've loved to blog photos of! 

My work chum Lexi did get a snap of me meeting the legend that is CARA at the show!!!



She was so sweet and had lots of time for us Company girls even though she was being pulled in a million directions and papped like woah. 

I also met another legend and perhaps even soulmate last night.... P'Trique! It was at the #BeautyCon afterparty!


I stole a quick interview with P'Trique too - can't wait to transcribe it and relive the epic lolz! 

Have you enjoyed LFW? Which shows have you been loving and loathing?

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment