New Leggings

On my latest Toppers spree, I picked up these 'daisy spot flock treggings' to stop me living in jeans all the time. They come in white too, which look awesome. I originally bought the 12 but found them roomy so switched to a 10 and found I was still hoiking them up quite a lot whilst wearing them so do go a couple of sizes smaller if you get these! 

(Jacket - Topshop, Tee - Tesco, Necklace - Primark, Boots - Bertie*)
(Photos nabbed from an Office Style Spy  session at work!)

(These were £28 but bear in mind the extra 99p you'll need to invest in a lint roller - fluff LOVES these leggings!)

I never know what to wear on top with things like this so I just went for this burn-out tee I got in Tesco ages ago... I feel like I need more 'luxe' alternatives to jersey tees in my life... Any ideas where to pick those up for a reasonable price? Topshop is ideal but £38 for an essentially 'boring' item seems a stretch to me! 

We've had a lovely weekend. Went for a walk around Covent garden yesterday and then came home and went for late lunch at The Diner in Angel which is almost opposite our flat! I've had some hit 'n' miss experiences at The Diner but our first trip to this branch was AMAZING. I recommend the Arch burger (pulled pork, cheese and a smoky sauce *drool*), sweet potato fries and the Shakes - £4.10 but it comes in a big metal cup which equates to about 3 glasses!


I'm about to attempt cooking a Pork Belly roast dinner! May also have to consider changing my name via deedpoll to Pork Belly after a very sobering incident today when I leant forward whilst on laptop and my belly literally clicked a link of its own accord on my laptop. Beginning to think the fact we've moved opposite a Virgin Active Gym is fate intervening in my life... 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment