One Inexpensive Way to Add Style to Your Workout


Do you worry about your hair when working out?

Me neither.  

In fact, both hair products and make-up products are a big no-no for me at the gym.  It just seems...well...weird.

But that doesn't mean I want to feel like a slob.  Which is why I kinda fell in love with these hair ties + head bands from Kitsch.  They blend function with style...so it's the proverbial win-win.



Pick you favorite colors to match your workout clothes (mine are the "She's Electric" which I'm wearing in the top photo and the "Metallic Mix" which I'm wearing above).  You can find them at stores like Nordstrom, Anthropologie, and Urban Outfitters or you can simply order them online.

Just an easy + inexpensive way to add a little style punch to your workout look!

xo - Marion

I did not receive financial compensation for this post.  
These are just my opinions...and I wanted to share them. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment