Oh hi

Woohoo - we're finally all settled in our new flat in London! The internet is more or less up and running (read: we're stealing the neighbour's wifi until ours is switched on...) and we've bought and built an array of Ikea furniture! Will post piccies of our fab new pad once the finishing touches are complete... 

Set up the tripod for an outfit pic session tonight and the 'blind-slash-radiator', although not the most artistic backdrop, was the least cluttered! 

I was filming and photo-ing behind the scenes on the Company Rising Stars shoot today and couldn't resist bringing out my brand new purchase - Topshop's Cat Dress! It was a snip at £28. I've been having a hard time shopping at Toppers now I don't get staff discount, but at that price I couldn't resist. 

(Jacket - Topshop, Belt - Primark, Boots - Vagabond c/o Sarenza)

(MEOW!)


I also attempted a new trend today... An ear cuff! These are nothing new in the fash blog world but I never suited any ear-wear when my hair was cropped, and now it's growing out I thought I might get away with the 'edgy' look a bit better. Plus at £1 from Primark for a 'silver' and 'gold' one, I couldn't resist. The jury's out on whether I looked cool or odd, but I wouldn't rule out trying the look again! 


Obviously now I've moved I should in theory have lots of extra time to resuscitate this blog! Tell me what you want to see more of now I have extra content streams at my disposal (amazing restaurants EVERYWHERE = more food blogging!)

Tell me what you want what you really really want: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment