Asymmetric hem love

I've been really attracted to asymmetric hems lately (is this the word for long at back, short at front? I kinda want to call it a 'mullet hem'!) I got this blouse from the Topshop sale the other day, as a slightly more interesting option to bung on with leggings or jeans. Or jeggings as I'm wearing here!

(The necklace is from H&M, the jeggings are H&M Kids)

Meet my new boots, they're called Abbi from ASOS and were only £38! They're not real leather but they look pretty good for it and are just SO comfy. They are total dupes for Topshop's Allegras, and I remember when Lily once mentioned to me that she considered her Allegras as flats because they were that easy to walk in, I remember thinking that I couldn't imagine ever saying that about heels and that she must be kraykray, but the girl was right! These are comfier than my eBay cheapies which are less of a high heel. Needless to say I've barely taken these bad boys off since they arrived! Just perfect for every day wear when you want something a bit fancier than flats.

In other news, all is fab with me! The job continues to amaze me... I interviewed Mark Fast the other day (and confessed that I blagged my way to third row behind Kanye at LFW without an invite... Me and my big mouth! Luckily he took it in good humour!), have been going to loads of cool beauty events and may be going to the premiere of Katy Perry's movie next week. I still can't believe it all!

I'm off to buy some bread for the teeny baby ducks that have just hatched in the river by my house! I could watch them all day, they're just so cute!

Xx

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment