I Did It! I Did It!

I finally did it!  I joined this website called Facebook!  I know, I know...I'm super late to the party.   Apparently one billion of you already arrived.  But I like to use the saying "better late than never" just for instances like this.


Wait...when you think about it, that saying really doesn't communicate much substance.  You're basically saying, "yeah...I know I'm late but what can you do about it?"  If I was waiting for my husband to pick me up and an hour later he strolled up and said, "Well, better late than never..." I think I would kick him in the twig and berries shin.  It's kind of a rude sentence now that I'm thinking about it.  Huh.

Okay, so back to my news about Facebook.

I hope you'll join me as I'll be posting a photos + tidbits that aren't seen on the blog, doing a few giveaways, and hopefully getting to know YOU a little better!  


Join my Facebook Party HERE.


XO - Marion












0 comments:

Post a Comment