My week in photos!

I joined Instagram last weekend (search gem_fatale) and am embarrassed to reveal that I am hooked... I don't actually mind reading bloggers' Instagram/'week in photos' style posts as I'm a nosey git, so hopefully you won't mind mine! Anyway, I'm not quite the cliché Instagram addict yet - I ate 2 Laduree macarons the other day and downed them without thinking to take ANY sepia framed reminder! #hipsterfail

- Going in the car to Herne Bay to pick up my engagement ring last Sunday!
- Token cat warp photo...
- Roxy sunbathing on the garden table.
- I went to a Company cover shoot in Monday, with Whitney Port being the cover star! My role was to get lots of behind the scenes video footage and pics! It was soooo nerve-wracking, but she was lovely so I relaxed fairly quickly. I was using my Canon G12, and she said she has the same camera! These were some of the clothes for the shoot.
- There was a whole table of jewellery and hair accessories for the shoot - I was taken with this panther necklace!
- After the shoot, it was home for curry with the fiancé! Couldn't help but notice our naans formed the perfect heart!
- A train outfit post of sorts! Blouse from h&m, necklace from New Look.
- And another. Top from River Island, jacket - mum's from 80s!
- Meatballs and Risotto courtesy of Rekordelig cider who are doing a 'taste tour' around the country until August, offering Swedish snacks to compliment their Swedish cider!
- Gorgeous flowers given to me by Company's editor, Vic, to thank me for taking part on the panel of the Company fashion breakfast on Thursday! We were discussing the influence of blogs on our magazine, it was a really fab morning! There were logographic fisheye cameras in the goody bags and I got one! Eee!
- Snuggling down to watch Big Brother with Alex :)
- Were spent Saturday bus hopping around the surrounding towns, Herne bay and Whistable!
- Roxy chillaxing in her fave spot on the bedroom windowsill!
- I got some American candy from a funny little hut in the harbour at Whitstable!
- I made some tuna pasta salad today to have for lunch at work next week... I've put on 3lbs since Paris so I am attempting to get back on track. Anyone got any healthy lunch ideas for a snack addict like me?
- Pretty snap of the river from outside my house. Canterbury isn't always so pretty, mind. We had a couple shagging against the side of our house the other night! We couldnt see them but you could hear it. :| Naturally I made awkward comments out of the window ("Eurgh, who's shagging?!" and blowing raspberries as a passion deterrent... I suppose I'm a bit weird really! Poor Alex!)
- Today's nails, tutorial coming tomorrow on company.co.uk!
- My sweeties from Whiststable turned my tongue blue earlier! Tres exciting!

That's you all filled in on my life in pics! Now to watch the footie... Come on Engerlannnddd!

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment