Putting A Ring On It

We went to collect my engagement ring that we had custom made at M & M Jewellers today! I decided on an opal ring surrounded by diamonds, as I think opal stones are so beautiful with all the different colours running through them. My rationale was that it would go with anything seeing as it has so many colours in it!

The pictures don't do justice to how vivid the colours look in the light. Flecks of shimmery orange, purple turquoise and blue. So gorgeous!

(These pics were taken on the iPad - I am so impressed with the quality!)

It feels lovely to feel 'properly' engaged now. I felt guilty that Alex shelled out for my ring and I haven't had to buy him anything so I did what any good fiancée would do. I treated him to a Nando's tonight!

I'm off to prepare for a trés exciting day tomorrow... I'm filming and tweeting from behind the scenes on a Company cover shoot!! Eek! *Be cool, Gem*


Xo

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment