Casual Friday + Moments of the Week


Top - Banana Republic
Jeans - F21
Heels - Enzo Angiolini
Clutch - Fossil
Earrings - Nordstrom

Two things about these photos:
1) It was darn windy.  
2) As husband was taking photos he casually remarks, "You've already worn this outfit on the blog honey.  Do you need new clothes?"  
My immediate thoughts were in this order:
- My husband looks at my blog!  And even remembers my outfits...I love him.
- Oh, and I think he's right about this outfit.  Rats.  
- And is he offering to take me shopping?  I love him.

Moments of the Week

Mystery Moment

I came home to this Costco-sized bag of pancake mix on the ground:
Obviously...someone was being naughty. But how was I going to know who did it?!

"Umm, Are You Serious?" Moment

I'm walking the dogs late at night.  Two guys approach me on their way to a nearby dance club.  The following dialogue takes place:
Guy 1: Aww, how adorable!  Look at these beagles!  I die!
Guy 2: You can always tell which one is the male and which is the female.  The males are always way skinnier.  So this one is obviously him.
Me: Um, actually they are both male.
Guy 2: {confused look}  Are you sure? 

My Big Fat Poo-Sandwich Moment

I go to my mailbox super giddy because I am expecting this:
But instead, I open it up and find this:
I'm being audited.  If that's not a big poo-sandwich of a moment, I don't know what is.  But I'll figure it out :)

As always, thanks so much for stopping by, reading, and just being a part of this blog.  I appreciate each of you so much.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!  

XO - Marion

Next Wednesday, I hope you'll join in for the "Trend of the Month" Link-Up!  The theme for June is Colorful Blazers!  

Click HERE for more details.



0 comments:

Post a Comment