Three Bold Colors



Shorts - F21(similar on sale HERE)
Blouse - H&M (similar on sale HERE)
Shoes - Chinese Laundry (similar HERE)
Clutch -  Nordstrom
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelets - ASOS, F21
Necklace - H&M

I walked into Whole Foods wearing this outfit.  I didn't think anything of it...until an elderly woman standing in line behind me gives me the once over and remarks, "My honey, you sure are colorful!"  I look down and then look at her and confirm that "Yes, I suppose I am."  She then shakes her head and responds with, "Don't worry, sometimes I don't match either."

I then walk into my front door and my husband looks up from where he was sitting and quickly remarks "Huh...that's an interesting outfit."  

So tell me what you think...too much color?

XO - Marion




0 comments:

Post a Comment