My €1 dress!

When we were in Paris, one of the highlights was rooting through the €1 boxes in a vintage store in Le Marais. We got absolutely HEAPS of stuff! This is just a really oversized orange spotty blouse which I cinched in and wore with my trusty biker! It's a bit creased as this pic was taken after work and my job does involve a lot of sitting!

(jacket - H&M, boots - charity shop)
My incredible Pug necklace was an unexpected gift a little while back from Cheap Frills!

So this is the first blog post from my new iPad! I'm using a seemingly INCREDIBLE app called Blogsy! I had put the feelers out a week or so ago on Twitter to see if anyone recommended it before I shelled out £2.99, and only a couple of people seemed to sing its praises, but from my initial experience, every blogger with an iPad needs this in their life! I'm planning an iPad post this weekend to show you guys my new baby and the little blogger kit I've amassed, and will try and go into more detail about Blogsy benefits!

I've had a mental week and am aiming to do a little diary type post this weekend to show you some camera snippets of it all! Am loving it, but am looking forward to a nice chilled weekend with the fiancé!

I feel the need to tell you that Alex has just DEAFENED me by shrieking at the telly because England scored... I never knew he could hit such a high note! Any other girlfriends out there had their tv remote rights revoked due to the Euro 2012? I'm trying to embrace it but the screaming is really not necessary. One prog I definitely am behind this year is BB! Guilty pleasure!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned!

X

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment