Black and Silver

STYLE TIP:
Sometimes a summer style doesn't require much color.  
Take a second look at your black, white and grey items and see if the 
cut + fabric is hot weather ready!



Skirt - River Island
Top - BCBG (old)
Cuff - JewelMint
Heels - Bandolino 

In graduate school, I was taught the power of visualization.  If you close your eyes and envision what you want from life/career/relationship in a very detailed way,  than it is more likely to happen.  

Well, I have decided to apply this same practice to my online shopping.  And guess what!?  It totally works.  I saw this skirt online...imagined it being in my closet...and then SHA-ZAAM!  One week later and it was hanging in my closet right where I pictured it being placed.  

For some strange reason, the husband was not impressed.  I will simply need to start visualizing him in a more supportive mood. 

So would you wear black + silver in the summer?

XO - Marion




0 comments:

Post a Comment