Casual Friday + Moments of the Week


This outfit would be something I'd wear to a Fourth of July BBQ.  Or it also works well for sitting at Starbucks and reading a book (which is what I did in real life).


Shorts - F21
Top - Abercrombie & Fitch (old)
Shoes - Tahani
Watch - Michael Kors

Moments of the Week

My Bachelorette Moment
Do you watch The Bachelorette?  Well, to be honest, the husband is the one who got me hooked on it.  (Yes...I realize that it's usually the other way around, but he is a special man.  I love you honey).  

So in this week's episode, Emily took the men to Prague.  She took Jef on a date to walk the city (an no...that is not a typo.  He spells his name that way.  His parents apparently found the extra "f" disposable.  Maybe they were in a hurry when they did the birth certificate.  Or maybe they are just too hip for me to comprehend).

Anyway, Emily and Jeff walked by this store:

 I immediately recognized the place from when I was last in Prague and I yelped "Oh!  I've been there!"  I then began to look for evidence via a photo.  And see?!

I know that I'm a dork...but it is kinda clever.  Right? :)

I Have a Problem Moment
You may or may not have figured this out from my blogging photos, but I have a problem NOT smiling in photos.  I can't help it.  I would be the worst model ever.

Well, the husband and I need new passports so we went to get our photos taken.  New federal rules apparently dictate that you can't smile in your photo (what?!)  So it took me a few tries...as in the lady was getting super annoyed.

So here are my least happy looking photos.  I think they'll put that last photo on a terrorist watch list right away...I look mean!

Sad Moment
Many of you know that Palmer, my 8-month old rescue beagle, had to have emergency surgery about 10 days ago.  Well...he's had a setback in his recovery and has been living at the surgeon's office all week.  I get to bring him home this weekend but he may have to have a 2nd surgery on Monday.  Please cross your fingers for my little guy.  I miss and love him so much.
Bogey misses him too.  He is sleeping in Palmer's kennel non-stop, isn't eating and is not wanting to go for walks. Sigh...

And once again...I don't mean to end this post on a negative note!  I promise to bring back the happy, ridiculous "moments of the week" next week! :)

Have a wonderful weekend friends!
XO - Marion




0 comments:

Post a Comment