Casual Friday + Moments of the Week



 Sweater - Classiques Entier
Tank - Hinge
Jeans - Hudson Mia 
Bag - Target
Shoes - Guess
Necklace - Vintage
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelet - ASOS
Earrings - ASOS

I'm wearing my new ASOS spiky bracelet featuring in THIS post.  
Quote of the day from my husband, "You're wearing some weird thing on your wrist."  

Moments of the Week

Moment of Pain (but the good kind)

Every Saturday morning I go work out with my trainer and a bunch of friends at Red Rocks Amphitheater.  It's beautiful scenery...but the pain is no joke.  I usually can't feel my ass for days.

"What if" Moment

What if I bought this chair?  What would you think of me? 

The husband and I went furniture shopping and I like to try out all the impractical pieces I can find.  I think I would immediately judge someone who owned this chair.  

You'd probably fall under a few categories:
a) You're Shaq...in which case it's all good.
b) If you're a male...you immediately progress to DB status.
c) If you're a female...you like to feel small and you probably date large men with giant trucks.

What the Heck Moment?!

Now that I'm home for the summer, I was thinking I would get to see what my two beagles do all day long to occupy their precious time.  Gotta say...I'm not impressed.

Bogey apparently does a lot of this.  
And this photo was taken after approximately 3 walks totaling over 4 miles.  
And Palmer apparently does a lot of this.  
And this photo was taken after I said "Down!" approximately 5 times.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend ahead!  Thanks again for taking the time to stop by...I appreciate it more than you know.

XO - Marion


 


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment