June's Trend of the Month Challenge





Top - Stem
Skirt - H&M (similar on sale HERE)
Shoes - BCBG
Clutch - Nordstrom
Earrings - Tiffany & Co.

For some reason, I have a difficult time determining what qualifies as "coral."  I was at Nordstrom looking for a coral top and came across this super cozy T-shirt from Stem.  I carried it up to a few sales people and the following exchange took place:

Me:  "Do you think this color is coral?"
Nordstrom gal: "Yes.  But I guess it could also be a shade of pink...  What color do you want?"
Me: "Coral."
Nordstrom gal: "I think it's definitely a coral."
Random lady walking by: "Looks sorta red to me."

Looks like I'm not the only one!  Can't wait to see all the great coral + mint looks in today's Bloggers Do it Better link-up!

And guess what?!!  It's time to announce the Trend for June's Link-Up!  I'm so excited for this one...


 The TREND OF THE MONTH Link-Up for June:

How it Works...It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!:

1)  In the middle of every month, I'll announce a new trend that is either here or forthcoming.  You'll have a week to pull together a style and take photos. 

2)  When the date arrives, simply link-up your specific post using the link widget I'll have posted on Marionberry Style. This MUST be a NEW post...please don't link old blog posts.

3)  Please link back to Marionberry Style from your site so this "Trend of the Month Challenge" stuff makes sense to your readers.  Plus it's nice and helps spread the word!

Link Up Date: 
Wednesday, June 27th

0 comments:

Post a Comment