Fabuleux Destin

Well I'm back from my holiday in Paris and as you may have seen on Twitter, I am now an engaged woman! My amazing boyf of nearly 7 years popped the question in one of our favourite places and it was perfect.

(This wasn't where he did it, btw! We're on the giant escalator at the Pompidou centre!)

No ring to show off just yet as one of my besties' family business is a jewellers so she is going to have my engagement ring custom made exactly how I want it! Dream dot com! 

I am not going to blog about the semantics of the proposal as it's something we've decided to keep between friends and family. But you can bet your bottom dollar I'll no doubt be blogging and pinning my head off with wedding inspo in the future..! We're not even thinking about a date yet but what with my new career and Alex establishing his own (as the next Karl Marx, he hopes!), we're probably going to relax and enjoy our engaged status for a couple of years yet! 

Whew! I honestly think I have fulfilled my JOY quota for the foreseeable future! If one more good thing happens I might just evaporate!

Off to unpack now! I'll be blogging a couple of different Paris posts in the coming weeks, including my favourite bargain shopping destinations so keep an eye out for those! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment