This Guy has Style: Darren Robateau

DSC05620
DSC05524
DSC05736
DSC05719
DSC05700
DSC05653
DSC05765DSC05637
DSC05661
DSC05539
Hey fashionable friends:) Okay, so I have been wanting to do a post on guy's style for a while now and taking pictures of my good friend Darren is a great start for future posts! I think the majority of people who stop by and read this blog are naturally female viewers and because of that male fashion isn't really talked about! I also think that girls who love fashion usually appreciate guys who have a great sense of style, well at least for me anyways. Darren loves to mix quirky prints with men's basics and always keeps it classy. When he isn't working at Express, he is either at a concert or at the local Goodwill to find retro items:) Darren, you are totally rad and I admire you! <3
xoxo Hope

shirt-thrift town Docs-Goodwill Sweater-Best Coast concert purchase
Shorts-Goodwill Socks-Express

0 comments:

Post a Comment