Casual Friday + Moments of the Week

 It looks like I'm continuing my color-less trend this week! 


Jeans - Paige Denim
Top - BCBG
Bag - BCBG
Shoes - Kelly & Katie via DSW
Watch - Michael Kors

Visit my Facebook to see this outfit styled with a POP of color!  Which do you prefer?!

Moments of the Week

My Mothership Moment

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you may already know this news.  But I am repeating it here because it really was THE BEST moment of my week. 


So...I was featured in Nordstrom's blog this week!  As someone who has considered naming her first born "Nordstrom," I was pretty darn giddy.  Check out the link HERE and leave a comment if you like :)


50 Shades of all Kinds of Naughtiness Moment

This evening was my book club.  This month, we read the 50 Shades trilogy (yes...I belong to a scholarly book club that only chooses the most enlightening literature).   My friend Diana was so thoughtful and provided a classy cake for the occasion...
And yes...I censored this image.  But if you use your imagination, you can see that "it" is wearing a grey tie.  I thought that was a nice touch.

My Baby's Got a Boo-Boo Moment

Palmer had surgery this week.  Apparently he had a disease that only elderly bulldogs contract.  Awesome.  (Seriously...the surgeon was almost ecstatic when he explained to me that "this might seriously be the first documented instance of this disease in a dog other than a bulldog!  I will definitely have to look this up!")  I asked for a discount and he just laughed as if I was telling a joke.  

So the only treatment option is surgery.  And did I mention that they would have to remove about 1/4" of his wee-wee?  (I can't say or type the p-word.  Sorry...I am a grown-arse woman and I can't help but burst out in a slew of uncomfortable giggles when I do say it.  Yes...you can imagine that I was a hoot for the 50 Shades book meeting!)

Palmer BEFORE:

 Palmer AFTER:

Palmer resting and giving his wee-wee some space to heal:

As always, thank you so much for reading!  Have an incredible weekend!

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment