Baby Shower Style




Dress - c/o Isabella Oliver (ON SALE!)
Heels - Jessica Simpson (similar HERE)
Clutch - H&M (similar HERE)
Necklace - H&M
Bracelets - J.Crew and t+j Designs c/o
Ring - H&M and vintage

I've worn this Isabella Oliver dress a few times on the blog (here and here).  I love how versatile it is for work + weekend.  This was the perfect dress for my baby shower in Portland.  

I love seeing how other bloggers style the same piece of clothing.  My friend Audrey with Casual Glamorous rocked this same dress in black at her recent baby shower.  Doesn't she look gorgeous?! Seriously...it's not even fair how good she looks.


Fun Fact: 
We are both a little over 35 weeks pregnant and share the exact same due date!  

Check out her blog for more of her amazing style...

So which would you choose: 
Blue or Black?  
(I honestly am kinda loving the black!)

xo - Marion



0 comments:

Post a Comment