Do You Dress According to Your Mood?




Necklace - c/o t+j Designs
Dress - Old Navy (on super sale!)
Blazer - Gibson
Bag - H&M (similar style)
Sweater tights - Hue
Shoes - Dolce Vita

Question: 
Does your mood change the way you dress?

I just can't help it.  When I am feeling down-in-the-dumps, I reach for dark colors.  Last week, a student looked me up and down and remarked, "What's up Ms. G?  You going to a funeral?"  

Well, this is not the kind of vibe my elementary school kids need to get from their school psychologist (especially following the horrible tragedy in Newtown).  I want my students to feel that I am approachable + pulled together + positive.  

So I did the best I could here given my disposition.  Yes...it's all black.  But black with a solid shot of sunshine!  :)

So what about you...do you dress according to your moods?

xo - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment