What to Wear on Casual Friday + Moments of the Week

Gray + Yellow = a favorite year-round color combination   

 Coat - Nordstrom (HERE is a similar one for less than $40!)
Jeans - Seraphine c/o
Bag - BCBG
Shoes - Kelly & Katie
Scarf - J.Crew
Sweater - H&M (Similar HERE)

Moments of the Week 

Super Sweet Moment
Before I wrap up my counseling sessions with students, I always ask "Is there anything that we didn't talk about today that you think we should discuss?"

Typically, students either say one of two things:
1) "Nope!"
OR
2) "Kinda...last night my dad went to jail"

But this Monday, I asked the question of a 4th grade girl and her response was 
"Yes...can we talk about how you get your hair to look so beautiful?"
Um, yes...we can talk about that you sweet angel you!

"Is This Considered Child Abuse?" Moment
 
I open a door on my belly approximately 4 times a day.  
(yes...as in I open the door and it smacks into my pregnant stomach!)

My future child has to be wondering what he did to pick the short straw in God's mother lottery!

 "Really Honey?" Moment

I am laying down in the doctor's office and my doctor is is feeling my belly to check lil man's position.  

Doctor: "Okay...so here is his head."  She then turns to my husband, "Do you want to feel?"
Husband: "Sure!"
He places his hands where she shows him and feels for our baby's head.
Doctor: "Wow...you have very large hands."
Husband: "That's what she said."  Then to my horror he gestures toward my pregnant belly,  "How do you think this all started?" 

Thank you so much for reading!
xo - Marion


0 comments:

Post a Comment