Photo Diary #4

Erm, HOW quickly has christmas crept up?! I can't believe that in just over a week we'll be opening prezzies and OD-ing on food! Cannot. Wait. Although have kinda just realised how little time I have to finish buying prezzies... Eek! Are you prepared yet? 

Check out some of my past Xmas DIY posts: Cool gift wrap ideas and my Pom Pom Wreath tutorial and there's lots of other general DIY ideas here!

Here are some snapshots from my past week:

I found this kinda odd but still festive badge in a charity shop for 10p! Will officially be wearing this every day until the 26th December.


We had the Company Christmas do the other night, which began with lots of Disaronno cocktails in the office! @CompanyEdVic took this picture of me well on the way. 


My first ever christmas party award! SO apt! 


We went to Bounce for a mixture of drinking and ping pong which was about as mental as it sounds! Balls were flying literally everywhere. I was a majorly sweaty wreck after about 5 minutes of pinging and ponging, but on the upside it's a great way to burn the boozy calories off instantly!


That staple Instagram fave - the drunken night out bog shot! I hate myself. 


The transition from night to day, as witnessed by myself on the 7.06 to Charing Cross each morning. So pretty.


My freshly stamped hand at the Clothes Show - less about that, more about my pretty polish. It's Fearless by Revlon! 


Roxy being all gorgeous. She lives in my lap recently - huddled under our fave leopard print Primark throw!


Have been munching on American candy from my friend Lucy at work! Nothing makes me happier than American Candy! Anyone know of a UK site that sells it for less than 30 bajillion pounds? (I'm looking at you, Cyber Candy...)


We decorated our tree! 


I found this adorbs little badger in Oxfam for 30p whilst we were shopping for decorations for Alex's parents xmas tree in Bexhill and just couldn't leave him there - look how cute he is!!


So I decided to buy him and turn him into a christmas decoration! Alex's parents had no say in this but have happily embraced the christmas badger. We've named him Noel!


This pic is a few weeks old now, don't think I've blogged it yet! I MET TOM FROM THE APPRENTICE 2011! He was in the lobby at work to see someone's from Men's Health but I grabbed him for a quick snap. He was so cute - although it does look like we could be long lost relatives in a weird way..! 


I finish work this Friday until January so expect lots of blogging from me over the festive period - will hopefully be blogging in the next few days about how I may now hate cats. Will leave you on that cliffhanger... 

xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment