Moment of the Week


So it just felt a little wrong to put my usual "Casual Friday + Moments of the Week" post today.  I promise to get back to the humor and barely-bloggable-pregnancy-fashion-if-you-can-call-it-fashion-at-8 1/2 months on Monday. 

But there is something I wanted to tell you:
Thank You...from the very bottom of my broken heart.

I wish I could give each of you a hug.  It blew my mind when I logged in around lunchtime to see how many of you had left such thoughtful comments and words of advice and love.  So many of you have experienced the pain + heartache of losing a pet.  I cried the ugly cry while reading (and re-reading) your messages on the blog and on Facebook.  It means so much that you took time out of your busy days to write a message for Bogey.  

Okay...so I'll stop the sad talk now.  I know that no one reads a blog to get depressed!  

But thank you:
- for your support
- for stopping by to read this blog
- for adding value to my world

xo - Marion






0 comments:

Post a Comment