ClothingLoves

 ClothingLoves asked me to do an article over their site and I was more than happy to because they have great products! This post will be focused on their jewelry selection.

Earrings:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As you may or may not know I love ear cuffs. This one that I picked out defintely spices up your ears. I love the skull because it gives a nice amount of edgyness. You can be wearing just a plain black v-neck and then wearing this ear cuff will give that little push to create an actual look! The subtle details to an outfit are important.
 
Bracelets:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Okay, so it is now apparent that I like skull jewelry. I really love how this bracelet is overall minimalistic. The skulls at the end of the bracelet are perfect and a great twist to just a regular silver bracelet. The great part about this piece is that you can wear it by itself or stack a bunch of correlating bracelets with it.
 
Necklace/Pendants:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This necklace is definitely a statement piece. I adore the angel wings and the gems dangling off of it ultimately take it to the next fashionable level. The blue tones to the gems is so lovely and add depth. The great thing about this piece is the ability to dress it up or down. The necklace would look fantastic with a black maxi dress, and leather jacket or with a charcoal high-lo top and black velvet leggings.

Rings:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If you think you have seen me wear a ring extremely similar to this one then you are on point. I actually had pretty much the same exact ring and let me to ya, it definitely makes a statement. Whenever I wore it I got compliments on it. This ring is the perfect mixture of edgy and trendy. I mean if you wanted you could probably use it as a eating utensil haha. Anyways, no matter what you will love this ring.

Brooch:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What is more classy than a cameo!? It is a classic piece that will definitely class up any outfit. It looks great with neutrals, lace, and pastel pink. The great part is since it is a pin you can attatch it to pretty much anything. I love cameos with collared shirts, sweaters, dresses, and pearl necklaces. This one above is so chic. The gold details, black shadowing, and neutral tone is gorgeous and looks super vintage!

ClothingLoves also has trendy,affordable clothing for not just women, but men too! The even have formal dresses and wedding dresses. You should definitely check out this site.

Also check out Chinese Blouses, Mens Shorts, and Wholesale Leggings.

xoxo Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment