Favorite Looks of 2012

This post wasn't as fun to put together as My Top 5 Worst Looks of 2012...but it was still nice to look back on the year and see what trends popped up.

Mint was a huge color in 2012.  
I loved pairing it with yellow in THIS post for a fun contrast.

Mint is also lovely paired with coral.  It may not be the first color combination that comes to mind when standing in your closet, but the two hues work beautifully together.  Full post HERE.

 Allright...so I kinda like mint + turquoise.  It's a problem I suppose (but a good one as far as vices go!)  
This particular Camel and Turquoise Style was featured by Nordstrom on their blog!  

 Feeling like a modern day Charlie Brown...in turquoise hues of course :)
Full post HERE.

Okay...last mint style I promise!  
This Pastel and Lace number combined two of the year's biggest trends.

Simple date night look for summer.  

I know, I know.  Super girly.  
But I love how the black accessories toned down the hot pink to make this work appropriate look.

 And Palmer is certainly an adorable accessory for this striped weekend look...

Did you notice what was missing from this recap?
My gigantic totally reasonably sized baby bump!  I've put together a "Part 2" to feature my favorite maternity styles from the year...so stay tuned!

I really hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend!
xo - Marion





















0 comments:

Post a Comment