Weekend Maternity Style




Cream Wool + Cashmere Wrap - Seraphine Maternity c/o
Tank - Hinge
Necklace - vintage
Jeans - Hudson (Maternity)
Boots - Guess
Clutch - Glow Kouture c/o

I've only lived in Denver for a little over 2 years now and I am STILL trying to get used to the weather here (I'm a born + raised Oregon girl so the only weather I knew previously was "wet").   The weather in Denver is bi-polar...it'll be snowing one minute and then in a few hours it will be approaching 70 degrees!  

It's transitional weather like this which makes me love this cardigan...I am cozy in the AM and I can take it off in the PM when it warms up. 

Plus...apparently a women's body heats up a tad when they are making a human being.  
Just one of many lil' facts I've learned along this baby-making journey :)

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?
xo - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment