"A bit whoreish"

I was channelling my inner rock chick a smidge more than usual yesterday when I wore this to work...

Jacket, tee and leggings - all Topshop, shoes c/o Very.co.uk

The necklace was a gift from the fab Lou Makes and is only £7.50 online! I used to want a treble clef tattoo when i was about 15. It was the first tattoo idea I had that I was like 'oh my god, that would be SO. ME.' I never got round to it, but this lovely long pendant has certainly stirred up some nostalgia... I told myself I'd never get another tattoo as my first one was so bloody painful, so my necklace will have to fill the void for now! 

The red pout is courtesy of Eyeko's Liptastik pen in 'Lip Lover' (£6.50). It has a sort of fruity scent, and stayed put all day. It was moisturising without being wet enough to go all over my teeth, so it's a big thumbs up from me. Alex on the other hand... "It just looks, for lack of a better word... a bit whoreish." He said it so matter-of-factly! He was speaking of red lippy in general, not just me... Not sure how that justifies it, though. It makes it more of an open insult to all of us! BOYS. 

Remember if you use my ambassador code 'E11298' when checking out on Eyeko's site, I'll get 15% commission and if you spend over £15, you get a freebie! Finances are grotesque at the moment, so to anyone that has used my code lately - thank you from the bottom of my echoing purse! ♥

So, any fun weekend plans in store for you? I'm off to the Vintage Festival tomorrow... Or at least I hope I am. I'm looking up train times now and there seems to be some severe shiz going down which is making journeys to London from here far more complicated than usual. Fingers crossed I can find an easier way because I don't wanna waste my day off! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment