Scotland Video Diary Part 2 & 3! Glasgow to Cullen and home again...

Afternoon chums! 

Here are the second and third (final) parts of my video account of our trip to Scotland to see Alex's family. To recap, my camera exploded (whilst I tried to mend it with a toothpick, admittedly) right before our trip, and rather than not document it at all, I borrowed Alex's Flip-style camera to take some footage along the way. 

I'm so pleased the first instalment went down so well, I didn't think anyone would want to spend 17 mins watching my antics, so thanks if you did! As a reward, here's about 25 minutes more - ho ho! 

So what to expect from these two 12 minute instalments? 

Part 2 features: Reflection on my meeting with Ayden, bickering with Alex, our weird american 'joke accents' (does anyone else have these?), investigating a cave (kinda), ducks, dinner and vomit. 

Part 3 features: Dead pets, evening seaside strolls, a dog doing tricks, seals, sleeper trains, more bickering and my cat Roxy. 

Mmm, vomit and dead pets! I do spoil you! There are some giggles in there too, honest!

Part 2:


Part 3:


Hope you enjoy :)

I'm lining my tum with Nesquik milkshake now (top tip!) and am off out with my Topshop pals tonight. Excited! 

♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment