Scotland Video Diary Part 1 - Kent to Glasgow!

So you may remember I exploded my camera the other week, meaning I didn't have a camera for my trip to Scotland. Alex has a nifty little Flip-type camera, so I thought instead of having nothing to show for my trip, I'd film some footage along the way! 

I am no camerawoman or editor, but I hope you enjoy Part 1 anyway. This is up until we travelled up from Glasgow to Cullen. Everything after Glasgow will be in Part 2, coming soon!!


It's times like this, when I'm unleashing my un-made up face, close-ups of my messed-up teeth (awaiting surgery in Autumn, yayyy!) and questionable panic breakfast choices that I thank the baby Jesus I have disabled anon comments!! 

It's no thriller, but there's some funny moments/banter along the way that I hope will be enjoyable, rather than seeming hideously self-indulgent! 

Hope you enjoy my video diary!! :) 


PS - Guess how many times I say "HELLOOO" to animals in this video..? A) 1, B) 3 or C) 7!! .... I really need some new banter when conversing with animals! And there's more where that came from in Part 2! 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment