The most purrfect watch..!

I spotted this unbelievably amazing watch in a glass cabinet in a charity shop in Elgin, Scotland. It didn't have a battery so it was a tense wait to see whether it would work, but it does and I'm sooo glad!

Stuff I love about my new watch:

♥ There's a kitten on it, obvz. 
♥ The second-hand is a mouse!
♥ The cats on the strap look identical to my Roxy! 
♥ The strap is tan leather. 
♥ It's just quite nice to know the time, really. 
♥ The second-hand is a mouse!!!!






Errr, yes that was my first ever attempt the make a GIF which was one of the most laborious things I have ever done. I read that it was quite easy to turn a vid into a GIF but it was a steep learning curve! I also didn't realise how warped my idea of 'holding the camera steady' was..!

Off to watch Haz P (as the delightful daisybutter referred to him on Twitter the other day!) at the cinema today. Then picking up a mysterious red slip from the Post Office!

Have a fun Wednesday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment