Temporary Secretary = Permanent Awesomeness

I was chuffed to bits last week when probably my favourite online jewellery shop, Temporary Secretary, offered to send me a few prezzies. Temporary Secretary have a crammed online store, full of the cutest, most covetably kitsch jewellery you could ever wish for. They also sell other bits and bobs too, like stationery and lip balms, all with a truly kawaii twist!

I won't bombard you with all the bits I was sent, but I will show you the two pieces I wore to work yesterday, minutes after I had snatched the package from the Postie's hand! 

A glimpse of the wrapping:


I was also sent a bunch of adorable letter paper too! I want to frame it all, it's insanely adorable!


So, the outfit:
(Dress - c/o Clothing at Tesco, Shoes - c/o Very.co.uk, Cardi - charity shop, Necklace - Temporary Secretary (Scroll down for a close-up!)

How amazing is this camera ring (£9)? I prob should've had it on the other way up for the photo! See all the camera rings here, they are too awesome for words, and oh so relevant to us bloggers!

 My shoesies (and a Sainsbury's bag including cookies, tortillas and lasagne, since you asked!)

A close up of the best necklace I've ever had: 'Millie The Persian' (£15). It is a brooch too, if you remove the chain, so you are getting two pieces of jewellery for the price. I plan to pin a ribbon bow to a collar using this cat brooch in the middle! 

I seriously recommend a visit to the beautifully designed website and blog (which includes sneak previews and lovely outfit photos of the lady behind the company!) 

The bottom line: From cute to quirky, there is something stylish for everyone - and the prices are very reasonable to boot! 

I look forward to sharing my other Temporary Secretary pieces with you soon! But it's not all about me and all da freebz, as I have arranged a little 10% discount for you guys using 'GEM10', valid until 11th August. 

Have you bought anything from Temporary Secretary before? If not, do you have your peepers on anything from the site? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment