Some pretty epic voucher codes!

Just read one of those emails from VoucherCodes.co.uk and was pleasantly surprised to see some rather fantastic offers in there I had to share! It's not like I can afford to shop at the moment, so let me know if you snap anything up and I can live vicariously through you guys. Sigh! 

The link to all of the codes is HERE, but here are a few of my faveys:

♥ 20% of Urban Outfitters using the code VC20UK

♥ 20% off Clothing at Tesco using XX-VC20OFF

♥ 20% off at Elemis using VC04JUL11 

♥ 15% off at Figleaves plus free delivery using FIGVC15

♥ 15% off at Look Fantastic plus free delivery using A1F5FL

♥ Free delivery at Debenhams using SH45 (Great for snapping up some H! by Henry Holland bits!)

(Some terms and conditions apply so check them out here - most state you can't use them on sale, and some only have a short period of time left.)

Hope this blog doesn't sound spammy but I thought these codes, especially the UO one, were worth sharing. Especially seeing as UO were one of the only shops not to offer a discount in that online shopping feature in the latest Look mag! Obviously VoucherCodes.co.uk knew how to twist their leg! 

Enjoy on my behalf, guys!! Hate you a bit...

♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment