In with the new (old) shoes!

These are some of the weird and wonderful charity shop shoe finds I've acquired in the past month... All pretty fugly in their own little way. Thus, I love them. 


(Crazy little furry shoe-boots by a Spanish brand, Patricia! They're so Autumn/Winter! That didn't sound dickish at all...)


(Bit tight but j'adore these Kaleidoscope beauties!)


Must. Stop. Buying. Shoes. At least my habit involves charity shop shoes and not Louboutin's, though!

We're getting the wheels in motion for our move to a bigger house on 10th August, where we'll have quite a bit more storage so I'm looking forward being able to hide my shoe addiction a bit better... The piled-high shoe rack in the hall which is literally buckling under the weight is a tad embarrassing!

In other news, I'm working lots over the next few days, and then on Sunday I'm going to the Vintage Festival on the South Bank in London (thanks to Vitamin Water). Anyone else going along? Going to have to dig out my most vintagey (?) outfit to wear. And I will be snapping everyone else's outfits too for your perusal! It always makes me sooo nervous to ask for outfit photos, but it's worth it in the end.

Blog ya later ♥

PS - I'm a bit late to the party, but how funny is this Masterchef 'remix'?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment