Spaced Out

I painted my (plastic) nails last night and decided to attempt my first ever space nails, inspired by the new Mac OSX Lion background! Apple geek in da houze. I use the term 'inspired by' very loosely as my spacey nails technique needs a bit of improvement! 

The other nails were coated in Models Own Disco Mix (GORGE), which I put over a base coat of Models Own Pro in Black Grape (freeb). Except my ring fingers, which had the gorgeous Models Own True Blue and leopard print using my black Models Own nail pen (freeb) and white one! 




Will do a spacey tutorial if I nail the technique (accidental pun there!) It essentially consists of using a washing up sponge to dab lots of different colours onto the nail. Youtube it! 

Am still loving the benefits of using fake nails. It's just SO much easier and more blunder-proof to paint in advance. I painted them last night and whacked them on in 3 minutes this morning before work. Instant epic nails, without messy edges/dents. See my Tuesday Tip on false nails here

In other news, I'm a bit achey from a freak bout of motivation I had earlier on which saw me jogging around the local field and then doing some weights with baked bean tins when I got in! Must keep it up. It would mean so much to me to no longer have arm chub that sways in the breeze. Don't get me wrong, I rather like my bod, but my snacky ways are definitely showing more than ever! 

Anyway, we're going to watch a film called Submarine now, so I'll bid thee farewell! 

Have you had a nice weekend? I do hope so! 


PS - I've joined Tumblr! Cringe. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment