Video blog: 5-step daily makeup routine/reviews


Ever wondered how I go from looking like a ball-bag in the morning to looking fairly normal?

Whilst I was without my camera in Scotland, I made a video of the 5 products I use in my daily make up routine! It's sort of a tutorial and review of all products used. I'd only just woken up so I'm a bit groggy and hayfevery!

It only really hit me whilst editing it that I will be sharing my naked face and various unsightly makeup 'faces' with you... Slight cringe! Oh well, here goes...

Products used:

- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Shell
- Collection 2000 Skin Perfecting Minerals in No. 2 Honey (Blog review here) (Think it's discontinued now!)
- Maybelline black Gel eyeliner 
- Topshop cream blusher in Flush (Blog review here)
- Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara in Black 


Hope you enjoy the vid. Let me know if there are any more tutorials or reviews you'd like me to film! I actually find doing video blogs quite fun, but I thought nobody was that bothered about watching them... Where do you stand? Text or vid? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment