Cool shop alert: Sosolo!

I first heard of Sosolo the other day when they added me on Twitter. I checked out the website and loved what I saw... Lovely clothes, pretty styling and very reasonable prices!

Sosolo sell new, vintage and also emerging designers' work, which is always nice to see! As if this wasn't good enough, they are also giving you guys 10% off using 'GEMRC10' (valid until 31st July, not valid on sale or premium items). Now that's what I call a fab first impression! 

Here are some of my picks:

    
£38, £17

Shirts - £20, £25

 
£25, £28

         
Shirt £30, Trousers £30


Have you heard of or bought from Sosolo before? What did you think?

I can't afford to be internet shopping at the mo, so until I can, I shall amuse myself by typing Sosolo again and again, as it is one of those great words to type. Try it. Sosolososolososolo etc. Yes, this is my Saturday night's amusement.


0 comments:

Post a Comment