5 Fall Trends to Wear Right Now (plus 1 to ignore completely)


October is here...which means we have the green light to break out the fall wardrobe!
But before you do, consider which trends are worth your hard earned money and which ones are destined for the clearance racks come January.  

Here are my five "safe bet" picks for fall trends that are worth the investment and will be wardrobe staples for seasons to come:

Brown  /  Gold
I own this exact gold Michael Kors oversized watch...and it is by far one of the best accessory investments I have made.  
Top   /   Bottom
This House of Harlow design in now on sale!  

Sweater
Just bought this one!  As soon as I receive it in the mail, I am going to throw it on, make some hot cocoa and curl up with a book.  It's that kind of sweater. :)

Belt   /   Bag
This is an investment belt...and definitely one that you'll daughter will want to borrow (or steal!) one day.

Pleated   /   Pencil
Check out a recent article from The Grindstone where Corporette and I share our personal opinions on wearing leather in the workplace.

And now...can we just all agree to forget about this trend?



Here is Avril Lavigne at NYFW.
Christina Aguilera unveiled a rainbow mop yesterday.
All I can think of is Cyndi Lauper and My Little Pony.
I like a subtle colored ends tint...but this is just a hot mess.  Can we just agree or am I totally out of touch on this one?

So which fall trend here is your favorite?  Are you already embracing one of these styles?

XO - Marion

Be sure to enter the giveaway for a Cartel Noir design from their Fall/Winter 2012 Collection (valued at $395!)  Click HERE!

Image credits: Everlane  /  eonline


0 comments:

Post a Comment