Workwear. 5.10.12

Here's what I wore to work today. I can't say this was my best work, style-wise, as I've been in the Autumn adjustment phase, where suddenly getting out of bed while its dark outside feels impossible, let alone actually getting dressed/functioning. Anyone else getting this lately? 

But hey, here it is. A fabulously composed photo taken by one of my work chums on one of our Office Style Blog excursions! Soho's dinky alleys beat my weedy garden as locations go!

Dress - c/o Mink Pink, Jacket - H&M, Boots - c/o Sarenza, Glasses - Specsavers

Have had a mega fun but tiring week and am looking forward to a weekend of mooching round Whitstable with Alex (didn't get to go in the end last weekend!) and a spot of car boot shopping with Sophie, Company's go-to make up artist who just so happens to be an East Kent girl! 

Hope you have a fun weekend planned?

Blog ya later! 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment