Photo Diary #2

Recently I have been: 

Drinking my favourite cider and watching X Factor (anyone else hooked for another year despite their very best efforts?)

Judging Alex on his ridiculous amount of T-shirts. 57 t-shirts to a box?! Oh and there are two more of these - filled with almost solely Morrissey and The Smiths shirts. He's a tee fiend.

Bumping into a duck on the high street. It just casually sauntered into a shop! But then got a bit stressed out about being on the crowded high street which was a bit sad. I hope it found its way back to its chums in the river :( 

 I wore my Luella t-shirt for the first time in ages the other day. It made me so happy. Might have to wear this to work on Halloween given the kinda gross nature of it. #bringbackluella

 I've been having serious desk tidiness issues...

 Last weekend Alex and I went to Whistable for the day. We HAD to go to the yummy doughnut place on the beach. Rude not to. As agreed by Anthony Worrall Thompson (see sign below!)

I picked up these chunky heeled loafer boots in a charity shop for £3.50. They are actually really nice on! 

 Pre-work snuggles with Roxy. It's our daily ritual.

 I wrote a little piece about Brass Eye for the latest Company mag! The feature was about the Channel 4 shows that changed out lives (the channel is celebrating some kind of anniversary right now... Can't remember which!) If you haven't watched this show and you aren't easily offended, you should Youtube it pronto!

I've been loving the amazing American candy sent to me by @nickohlaa!

 I had a major tidy of my beauty products and finally threw out a bunch of cute packaging I was hoarding. Bye bye, cute old Eyeko! Miss you!

Now off for a day of fun on at Badger's Hill Farm with Nicki

Hope you've had a fun weekend so far :) 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment