The BEST foundation EVER: Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless

I got this foundation at a beauty sale at work recently and it has officially changed my life. 

Before finding Max Factor All Day Flawless, I was in this horrid routine of using a too-light Illamasqua Skin Base teamed with a too-dark MAC powder on top to mattify and counteract the lightness. Hello midday cakey-face and constant retouching. 

This stuff claims to be 3-in1 - a primer, concealer and foundation. Those kind of claims usually annoy me (isn't that the elongated way of saying 'longwear full coverage'?) but whatevs, I'm letting this product off the hook. 

I am pale but have really red and blotchy skin tone. Horrid stuff. You'll see when you scroll down. But this stuff has got the world fooled. Sophie, the Beauty Director at Company sits at close range and deems my complexion perfect, and the fashion stylist Emma said I have "the skin of an angel" the other day! Admittedly she sits a bit further away. 

The bottle is pump activated and one pump is plenty for the whole face. I use shade Ivory 40 (For reference I'm NC15 in Mac and Shell with Estée Lauder - although that shade has just been discontinued!)


Consistency: A lightweight creamy texture - super-easy to blend and a little goes a long way! 


PREPARE FOR THE HORROR of the before shot... red and oily! Nom nom! 


After: Redness and oil begone! Matte (but still ever-so-slightly dewy) with fully covered imperfections. No need for any powder (which is ideal because I'm almost out of my MAC stuff!) I just applied this with my finger, but usually I use my ELF powder brush. 


It lasts ages, but I touch my face quite a lot so do tend to touch up towards the end of the day if I can be arsed. 

This £11.99 high street foundation has replaced the £45 high end face routine before it and I am not looking back! 

Have you tried Max Factor All Day Flawless? What did you think? 

And if you've found your holy grail foundation elsewhere, feel free to share it in the comments! I love knowing the best ones out there!  

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment