What to Wear to Work When You're 6 1/2 Months Pregnant


 STYLE TIP:  
Neutrals are a BIG trend this season.  
If you are in a big rush to leave the house, reach for your neutrals and mix in black for a classic + chic style.



Blazer - Gibson
Necklace - t + j Designs
Scarf - Nordstrom (similar HERE)
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar HERE)
Heels - Via Spiga
Sunglasses - Tory Burch

Can I just be honest? 

Dressing for work right now is pretty tough.  I have crunched some numbers and I believe that at 6 1/2 months pregnant, I fit into approximately 12% of my current wardrobe.  Don't get me wrong...I love our little baby so much!  But this is a fashion blog so I'm going to talk fashion.  And gosh darn it...fashion is hard work right now!

My main goal with dressing this baby bump?  I don't want to wear anything that screams "Hey everyone!  I am a maternity dress!"  I find many maternity styles to be...well...kinda depressing.  

So I was thrilled to discover Madeleine Maternity.  Incredible fabrics + fit + design for the modern woman who still wants to look stylish while pregnant.  And a bonus?  I will still wear this design once our little man arrives :)


I just had to stroke his lil' beard (I am so not a model!)

Marionberry Style readers can use the code "WEEKENDCHIC" to save 20% off their order at Madeleine Maternity.  Be sure to let any expecting girlfriends know!

XO - Marion

Be sure to enter the $30 Gift Card Giveaway for Daisy Rae Boutique!  
Details HERE.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment