A Not-So-Casual-Friday + Moments of the Week




Dress - c/o Isabella Oliver
Blazer - Gibson via Nordstrom
Heels - Cole Haan (similar)
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace - JewelMint

Sometimes big meetings are scheduled on a Friday.
Jeans are inappropriate for certain meetings and professionalism always wins for work attire...whether or not it's "Casual Friday."

So I glanced longingly at my comfy maternity jeans this morning but reached for something a little more appropriate but equally as comfortable - my new dress from Isabella Oliver!   I just adore the fabric, cut and color.  It is a maternity design, however I will definitely be wearing this dress for years to come (the fabric is stretchy and will cover a flat stomach just as beautifully).  

Moments of the Week:

"Makes Me Laugh Every Time" Kind of Moment
Every single time a Pitbull song comes on the radio, I SWEAR my baby starts dancing like no one's watching (which no one really IS watching...I guess that is a bonus for dancing in a uterus).  He's throwing elbows and kicking up a storm.

I have the rhythm of a newborn rhino, so this is how I imagine him dancing in there:

Dork Moment

I had just purchased pillows at Crate and Barrel.

For some reason, purchasing pillows makes me extremely giddy.
When I get giddy, I get distracted.
When I get distracted, my brain goes on auto-pilot.
When I'm on auto-pilot, I walk into glass doors.
There is a part of my brain that just assumes every door is an automatic door and will open for me as I approach it.   Sigh... :)

Thanks so much for reading!
XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment