What to Wear on Casual Friday + Moments of the Week


I'm wearing cuffed jeans until the snow comes!


 Blazer - Gibson via Nordstrom
Sweater - J.Crew (Similar HERE)
Jeans - Hudson (maternity)
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Heels - Enzo Angiolini
Necklace - c/o Amour Boutique
Watch - Michael Kors

Moments of the Week

Don't Judge Me Moment


Many of you know that pre-pregnancy, I subscribed to a diet with no processed carbs or sugar.  Well...apparently the baby likes sugar.  And who am I to deny him of what he wants?  That would be wrong.  Right?*  

Did I Really Just Do That Moment?

I woke up yesterday morning after a solid 5 hours of sleep (I'm not sleeping well these days.  Maybe it's the sugar?  Or the leg cramps?  Or the weird dreams where I am back middle school with bad hair and a closet full of only hyper color t-shirts?)

I sleepwalked into the shower.  Then I sleepwalked out of the shower.  Grabbed my little jar of lotion that I received in a Birchbox the other month and proceeded to use up the entire jar rubbing it on my baby bump.  

After I had used the entire jar, I looked down at it and immediately woke up!  I had just used my brand-new eye cream as a tummy moisturizer!  

Ugh.  That wasn't an expensive mistake at all {sarcasm}...:)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for reading!

XO - Marion

*Don't worry...no eggs in this cookie dough :)

Be sure to enter the giveaway for a Cartel Noir design from their Fall/Winter 2012 Collection (valued at $395!)  Click HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment